Timber Treatment Services Park Farm
From the Timber Treatment survey to completion of the Timber Treatment, our qualified staff members will offer the best Timber Treatment solutions available
English Building & Restoration offer Timber Treatment services to provide you with effective, long term protection against fungal and insect attacks meaning the longevity of the timber is increased. Usually, the appearance of the timber is unchanged. However, we add a light yellow additive to help with identification of the preservative treatments on site.
Our Timer Treatment Process Park Farm
- Identification of the Timber issue
- Reviewing and suggesting the timber treatment
- Carry out any necessary internal and external repairs
- Give advice for maintaining your property in future to refrain future timber problems
Wood Rot Treatment Park Farm
The best way to treat wood rot in Park Farm is by using Polyester Filling or replacing the wood. This process involves using polyester filler to rebuild rotted or damaged wood. You can mold and shape it to match the original wood profile.
Timber Repairs Park Farm
The usual method for Park Farm timber repair is to trace the full extent of decay and cut the timbers back to sound timbers, treat the exposed sections with fungicide and then introduce new timbers to replace the rotten timber.
Timber Treatment Near Me Park Farm PE19 1QU
We offer a range of solutions to treat timber & damp problems in Park Farm, which often need to work in conjunction with each other to offer the most effective and long-lasting solutions.
Our Park Farm based timber repairs and timber treatments include:
- Application of a chemical damp proof course
- Polyester Filling to rebuild rotted or damaged wood
- Timber replacement
- Installation of below-ground waterproofing systems including cavity drainage and tanking
- Installation of Positive Input Ventilation and Extractor Fans that will stop condensation and black mould
What Our Clients Think
English Building and Restoration are a fantastic team. My house looks so much better now and all issues are solved."
- John Willis
Would highly recommend Craig and his team. Very professional, friendly and completed the work to a high standard."
- Sarah James
English Building and Restoration gave us a great quote and completed the work on time as agreed. Very happy."
- Sam Bright
Contact us now to discuss your Timber Treatments requirements
- Timber Treatments Thorney
- Timber Treatments Castor
- Timber Treatments Hampton
- Timber Treatments Cardea
- Timber Treatments Hampton Vale
- Timber Treatments Orton Wistow
- Timber Treatments Netherton
- Timber Treatments Woodston
- Timber Treatments South Bretton
- Timber Treatments North Bretton
- Timber Treatments Stanground
- Timber Treatments Fengate
- Timber Treatments Dogsthorpe
- Timber Treatments Parnwell
- Timber Treatments Paston
- Timber Treatments Whittlesey
- Timber Treatments Farcet
- Timber Treatments Eye