Pertenhall. UK Timber Treatment Services
From the timber survey to completion of the wood treatment, our qualified staff members will offer the best anti-rot solutions available
English Building & Restoration offers timber treatment services to provide you with effective, long term protection against fungal and insect attacks meaning the longevity of the timber is increased.
Usually, the appearance of the timber is unchanged. However, we add a light yellow additive to help with identification of the preservative treatments on site.
Our Timber Treatment Process in Pertenhall. UK
- Identification of the Timber issue
- Reviewing and suggesting the timber treatment
- Carry out any necessary internal and external repairs
- Advice for maintaining and avoiding future timber problems
Wood Rot Treatment Pertenhall. UK
The best way to treat wood rot in Pertenhall. UK is by using Polyester Filling or replacing the wood. This process involves using polyester filler to rebuild rotted or damaged wood. You can mold and shape it to match the original wood profile.
Timber Repairs Pertenhall. UK
The usual method for Pertenhall. UK timber repair is to trace the full extent of decay and cut the timbers back to sound timbers, treat the exposed sections with fungicide and then introduce new timbers to replace the rotten timber.
Timber Treatment Near Me in Pertenhall. UK MK44
We offer a range of solutions to treat timber & damp problems in Pertenhall. UK, which often need to work in conjunction with each other to offer the most effective and long-lasting solutions.
Our Pertenhall. UK based timber repairs & timber treatments include:
- Application of a chemical damp proof course
- Polyester Filling to rebuild rotted or damaged wood
- Full timber section replacement
- Installation of below-ground waterproofing systems including cavity drainage and tanking
- Installation of Positive Input Ventilation and Extractor Fans that will stop condensation and black mould
What Our Clients Think
English Building and Restoration are a fantastic team. My house looks so much better now and all issues are solved."
- John Willis
Would highly recommend Craig and his team. Very professional, friendly and completed the work to a high standard."
- Sarah James
English Building and Restoration gave us a great quote and completed the work on time as agreed. Very happy."