Tilty Timber Treatment Services
From the timber survey to completion of the wood treatment, our qualified staff members will offer the best anti-rot solutions available
English Building & Restoration offers timber treatment services to provide you with effective, long term protection against fungal and insect attacks meaning the longevity of the timber is increased.
Usually, the appearance of the timber is unchanged. However, we add a light yellow additive to help with identification of the preservative treatments on site.
Our Timber Treatment Process in Tilty
- Identification of the Timber issue
- Reviewing and suggesting the timber treatment
- Carry out any necessary internal and external repairs
- Advice for maintaining and avoiding future timber problems
Wood Rot Treatment Tilty
The best way to treat wood rot in Tilty is by using Polyester Filling or replacing the wood. This process involves using polyester filler to rebuild rotted or damaged wood. You can mold and shape it to match the original wood profile.
Timber Repairs Tilty
The usual method for Tilty timber repair is to trace the full extent of decay and cut the timbers back to sound timbers, treat the exposed sections with fungicide and then introduce new timbers to replace the rotten timber.
How much does Timber Treatments cost in Tilty CM6?
The price for Timber Treatments depends on a number of factors:
- Size of area that needs timber treatment
- Age of area that needs timber treatment
- Additional features to consider whilst treating the timber
- Access to area that needs timber treatment
- Condition of the current area that needs timber treatment
- Many other factors...
Prices for Tilty Timber Treatments can vary a great deal when the above information is taken into account.
The best method is for us to arrange a free no-obligation survey of your Tilty location. We can then put together the best, most accurate price quote.
Timber Treatment Near Me in Tilty CM6
We offer a range of solutions to treat timber & damp problems in Tilty, which often need to work in conjunction with each other to offer the most effective and long-lasting solutions.
Our Tilty based timber repairs & timber treatments include:
- Application of a chemical damp proof course
- Polyester Filling to rebuild rotted or damaged wood
- Full timber section replacement
- Installation of below-ground waterproofing systems including cavity drainage and tanking
- Installation of Positive Input Ventilation and Extractor Fans that will stop condensation and black mould
What Our Clients Think
English Building and Restoration are a fantastic team. My house looks so much better now and all issues are solved."
- John Willis
Would highly recommend Craig and his team. Very professional, friendly and completed the work to a high standard."
- Sarah James
English Building and Restoration gave us a great quote and completed the work on time as agreed. Very happy."